Mass Most Interested in Claim against Mass lawyer A case involving the recording artist Prince forces Massachusetts Appeals Court to decide if Mass or Minnesota law applies to a legal malpractice claim. Comercia Bank &Trust v Brown & Rosen LLC Mass. App. Ct. (2022) FACTS A sound engineer who worked with the recording artist Prince… Read More »Whose Law Rules Prince Estate Claim?
This site was created using WordPress and uses Google Analytics to understand how posts are being received.
• This site has Google Analytics Advertising Features implemented involving Google Analytics cookies.
• Some of the ads you receive on pages across the internet are customized based on predictions about your interests generated from your visits over time and across different web-sites. This type of ad customization — sometimes called “interest-based” or “online behavioral” advertising — is enabled through various technologies, including browser cookies as well as other non-cookie technologies.
• Sliver Lake Legal has no policy or intent to use first and third party cookies together.
• Visitors can opt-out of the Google Analytics Advertising Features, including through Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, or any other available means (for example, the NAI’s consumer opt-out).
• Users should also visit Google Analytics’ currently available opt-outs for the web.