Allocating Costs When Lots of Policies Are Triggered
How should indemnity obligations be allocated when a liable insured company has had a series of different insurers offering coverage over the years? Deciding that the rule announced by the SJC in Boston Gas controlled, the trial judge dismissed the declaratory judgment complaint, and in a recent case the Massachusetts Appeals Court agreed in a… Read More »Allocating Costs When Lots of Policies Are Triggered
This site was created using WordPress and uses Google Analytics to understand how posts are being received.
• This site has Google Analytics Advertising Features implemented involving Google Analytics cookies.
• Some of the ads you receive on pages across the internet are customized based on predictions about your interests generated from your visits over time and across different web-sites. This type of ad customization — sometimes called “interest-based” or “online behavioral” advertising — is enabled through various technologies, including browser cookies as well as other non-cookie technologies.
• Sliver Lake Legal has no policy or intent to use first and third party cookies together.
• Visitors can opt-out of the Google Analytics Advertising Features, including through Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, or any other available means (for example, the NAI’s consumer opt-out).
• Users should also visit Google Analytics’ currently available opt-outs for the web.